NEW PRODUCT DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS.
During today’s competitive & challenging economic world new product design & development process requires large amount of research & development efforts to deliver great product innovation. Product development costs are high & budgets becoming thinner. Companies are facing challenges to keep speed against fastest moving technology & bring high value innovative product into the market within shorter time of product development.
With rising costs and margin pressure across industries – manufacturing companies look beyond their shores to optimize their product engineering and r&d services to shorten their product development time and get an early edge in the competitive business ecosystem. at raj consultancy , we understand the importance of innovating and customizing the existing products of our customers in the minimum possible time-frame.
raj consultancy offers advanced mechanical engineering services to customers that help them in developing complex mechanical designs and products, significantly reduce their time-to-market and help them penetrate early and deep into the existing and emerging markets.
raj consultancy capabilities in providing solutions throughout the product development life cycle from conceptual design, industrial and mechanical engineering design, cad modeling and detailing, to simulation, analysis and prototyping, product testing and manufacturing makes raj consultancy a unique one-stop solutions provider for engineering services.
raj consultancy investment in specialist capability in CAD / CAE and the evolution of the mechanical engineering practice as part of the 'product engineering service triad' stand testimony to the capability to augment service lines. we have a proven track record of providing complete mechanical engineering solutions for customers in verticals like aerospace, automotive,
electromechanical, mechatronics, precision, portable electronic devices, hydraulics and pneumatic. a robust industry standard process with defined milestones and stage gate reviews,telecom, consumer & medical devices, semiconductor and storage & computing.
• Introduction of new products within shorter time frames
• Increased demand for innovative products
• Need to limit product costs
• Development of innovative products while adapting to new technology trends
• Adapting to the variations of local market expectations
• Adherance to stringent regulations and industry standards
• Optimization of product performance and reduced product development costs
• Need for rapid evaluation of product designs through virtual prototyping
• Adherance to regulatory requirements and industry standards
3D & 2D CAD packages AutoCAD, ProE & Solidworks, CATIA V5,
Tolerance analysis and GD&T principles & ASME Y 14.5 M standards
Preparation of drawings of Machine / Equipments, Assembly drawing & detail drawing.\3D Modeling.
materials sellection and technical requirements.
hand calculations to evaluate the strength of components and FEA structural analysis.
Sheet Metal Design, Casting and Plastic Design.
Design of injection molding moulds.. Design will be of all types of two plate, three plate, hot runner moulds, rotating cores, , moulds with automatically moving side cores etc.
Generation of 3D drawings /models from 2D drawings or samples.
Control of all design related documents and drawings aign of Die Castings moulds, jigs& fixtures
• Plastic Product Engineering: Aesthetics and ergonomics, metal to plastic, costing, material selection, snap fit validation, mold flow analysis, rapid prototyping (FDM, SLA, SLS, tooling) and injection molding process optimization
• Metal Component Engineering: Castings, forgings, sheet metal, precision machined and metal injection molded parts, material selection, forming analysis, springback analysis, tooling development, process planning, tool life optimization, tonnage optimization and CNC punch press programming
VALUE DRIVEN ENGINEERING
• Value Engineering
• Reliability Engineering: DFMEA, FMECA, fault tree analysis (FTA), MTBX, modeling and analysis, validation through accelerated tests
• Reverse engineering
• CAD Services: migration, parts library and consultancy
• Star CD
• Catia V5
• Catia V4
• Ideas - NX
• Unigraphics NX
• Solid Works/Solid Edge
• Auto CAD
Mumbai,Delhi , Kolkata, Chennai , Bangalore,Hyderabad,Ahmedabad,Pune,Seurat ,Jaipur,Kanpur,Lucknow,Nagpur ,Indore, Patna,Bhopal,Thane,Vadodara,Visakhapatnam,New York,
Los Angeles,Chicago,Houston,Phoenix,Philadelphia,San Antonio,San Diego,Dallas,San Jose,Washington,Boston,Las Vegas,San Francisco,ENGLAND,Birmingham,Glasgow,
Manchester,Bristol,Wakefield,Cardiff,Coventry,Nottingham,Leicester,Sunderland,Belfast,Newcastle upon Tyne,Brighton,Hull,Plymouth,Stoke-onTrent,Wolverhampton,Derby,Swansea,Southampton,Salford,
Aberdeen,Westminster, Portsmouth,York,Peterborough, Dundee,Lancaster,Oxford,Newport,
Preston ,St Albans,Norwich,Chester,Cambridge, Salisbury,Exeter,GloucesterLisburn,Chichester
Stirling, Canterbury,Lichfield,Newry,Ripon,Bangor,Truro, Ely,Wells,St Davids,Antigua and Barbuda,
Malta,New Zealand,St Kitts and Nevis,St Lucia,St Vincent and the Grenadines,Trinidad and Tobago,
United Kingdom,United States of America,Toronto, Ontario,Quebec,Vancouver, British Columbia,
Calgary,Alberta,Ottawa, Ontario, St. John's,Newfoundland,Charlottetown,Prince Edward Island,
Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Whitehorse,Yukon,Halifax,Nova Scotia, Banff,Alberta,SYDNEY,MELBOURNE,BRISBANE,PERTH,ADELAIDE,